1. The three types of waves are Primary Waves, Secondary Waves, and Surface Waves.
2. Earthquakes can tell us the inert core is solid while the outer core is liquid.
3. The layers of the earth are the crust, mantle, and inner core, and outer core.
4. The type of waves cannot go though liquids are secondary waves.
5. The lithosphere is the earth's crust.
6. The three types of plate boundaries are convergent, divergent, and transform.
Dalton good job
1 P waves, S waves, Surface waves
2 it's a liquid
3 Crust, inner core, outer core, mantle
4 S waves
5 The outer part of the earth is made up of crust and mantle
6 divergent, convergent, transform
Jessica, ma girrrrrl. Just remember that the lithosphere is also made up of the upper part of the earth above the crust and it's. I the whole mantle, but just the upper mantle. 😘
Good job Lauren … Ur cool
1. P waves , S waves , Surface waves
2. The outer core is liquid the inner core is solid
3. Crust, mantle, outer core, inner core
4. S waves
5. The crust and upper mantle
6. Convergent , divergent, transform
1. Primary, Secondary, and Surface waves.
2. The earth's outer core is a liquid unlike the inner core.
3. The layers of the earth are the inner core, outer core, mantle, and the crust.
4. Secondary waves can't go through liquids.
5. The lithosphere is the outer part of the earth, the crust, and the upper mantle.
6. Convergent, divergent, and transform.